Just A Friendly Public Service Announcement

Us older guys were taught all this stuff in school and incorrect grammar and punctuation does tend to grate (great) on us a bit. But the mind reads what it thinks it sees rather than what's actually there sometimes.
Exactly:

"It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Exactly:

"It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
EXACTLY!!!

Years ago I was guiding a White tail hunter shooting a 7mm Mag from an elevated box blind, one of the first times I was exposed to a Muzzle Brake and every time he shot it blew my hat off.

The first post that I read this morning was in a different language, but after coffee, I went back and understood. I am bi-lingual, but only after coffee. While in the Army, I learned to speak both New Hampshire and Texan. When I told my Mom that I was bi-lingual, she said she would love no matter what my sexual preference was.
You guys are hilarious and ya im on my second cup of coffee

Once, my muzzle broke. I took a break from shooting to fix it. I considered a muzzle brake, but alas, i was broke. All i could say was GIVE ME A BREAK ! decided i better fix the brakes on my car because if i can't drive I'd be too broke to ever buy a brake for my broke muzzle.