JMason's PA Buck

That's the last time I let JUDD shoot :cool:

After missing a doe at 1865 yards, I think he just says "I can't see the hits" just so he can get in the gun and then dump the deer with one shot. 1557 yards with one shot DRT. Pretty impressive. Next year you'll have to do that with your own gun. :D:D

John, our antlerless season runs till the end of march down here. So may not have to wait till next season! Heck I still plan on having a build or two done before the end of the season :D

I'd also like to hear about these 1800 and 1500yard shots Kevin just so casually mentioned.

That's the last time I let JUDD shoot :cool:

After missing a doe at 1865 yards, I think he just says "I can't see the hits" just so he can get in the gun and then dump the deer with one shot. 1557 yards with one shot DRT. Pretty impressive. Next year you'll have to do that with your own gun. :D:D

Crap he figured it out! You told me in bear season he'd never figure it out. Now how the heck am I gonna get a long shot?

BTW congrats on one heck of a shot!!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.