Jack Reloading Store

jumpmasterkolo

Jack Reloading Store
Anyone ever use this store? It just started coming up in searches but I can't find any (negative) history about it.
(928) 662-9973
[email protected]

Thanks - KOLO

Their location according to Google earth.
Screenshot_20220513-132403_Earth.jpg

The website say's he's selling actual firearms, let's all put in $50 to buy a Glock from him. Maybe then we could get the ATF would take a break from running my 24th set of fingerprints and spend some time doing their actual job of stopping BS like a fake licensee. 🤣

Here, let me make the Call of the ATF:

"I know where there is an unregistered Form 1 kit"

9873cPi.jpg

Hello Mr. ATF Agent. The unregistered kit was at Diversified Machine, but I think that your letter has that covered. In the meantime, please go looking into the website in the first post about a scammer selling guns on the internet.

🤡

Sad part is in our current environment I think the ATF would be more likely to look into this post than the website up above.

The website say's he's selling actual firearms, let's all put in $50 to buy a Glock from him. Maybe then we could get the ATF would take a break from running my 24th set of fingerprints and spend some time doing their actual job of stopping BS like a fake licensee. 🤣

Here, let me make the Call of the ATF:

"I know where there is an unregistered Form 1 kit"

View attachment 365714

Hello Mr. ATF Agent. The unregistered kit was at Diversified Machine, but I think that your letter has that covered. In the meantime, please go looking into the website in the first post about a scammer selling guns on the internet.

🤡

Sad part is in our current environment I think the ATF would be more likely to look into this post than the website up above.
Actually, considering how many fraudulent sites are "selling" ammo, reloading supplies, and guns, I would quickly wager folding money, they already know and deliberately allow it. Now they will probably look into both of us....