"Its Time"

Nope.....one must only be lucky....or unlucky....depending upon your meeting with such a creature....
My viewing was middle of the day...at what I now believe was 350-450 yards...as ranged with finder....
Caught out in the open....for the most part....
Actually my view is siding with you - as in to prove there is no such thing as Bigfoot, you must have infinite knowledge; i.e, know all things. Which of course, none of us have.

You guys ever wonder what would happen if we actually shot one of those things?
I've actually thought about it, and have decided I will not take a shot on a biped anything ever unless I'm in mortal danger. Too high a chance for some fool in a Wookiee suit wandering around during season thinking he's being funny.

I've actually thought about it, and have decided I will not take a shot on a biped anything ever unless I'm in mortal danger. Too high a chance for some fool in a Wookiee suit wandering around during season thinking he's being funny.
Good point.

I am betting the anti hunting crowd would throw a hissy fit if somebody ever did shoot one of whatever these things might be.

You guys really need to watch that episode that I showed in a pic....the proof...is there....
I believed in them before I saw them...it just confirmed my belief.....
And I don't jump on bandwagons.....

When you know a truth that not many know, the only thing worse than the urge to tell everyone... is dealing with skeptics.

When has a skeptic ever helped you? All they do is run their mouths about what they think. It makes them feel good to act superior. That's all it is; an act. The feeling they get from tearing down others is what they live for.

Yesterday I got a first round hit on a pdog at 505yds with my 20-223AI running 32gr Vmax at 3500fps in a 15mph 10:00 wind. 3 mils of elevation and 3.3 mils of wind. I knew he was dead before the bullet landed. Whether anyone believes it or not, isn't my concern. Perception of truth does not alter truth. Everyone perceives things differently. People see what they see, even when they don't.

Romans 14:22-23
22 You may believe there's nothing wrong with what you are doing, but keep it between yourself and God. Blessed are those who don't feel guilty for doing something they have decided is right. 23 ​But if you have doubts about whether or not you should eat something, you are sinning if you go ahead and do it. For you are not following your convictions. If you do anything you believe is not right, you are sinning.

"Keep between yourself and God" as referred to here does not mean to keep secret other than to God. It means to hold to. So if you know a truth, share and live in that truth... and don't let anyone carry it from you or you from it. Though you must be certain. Certainty can be hard for a wise man to come by.

I've never seen bigfoot. I believe there's room for such a creature in all of creation, as well as many more unbelievable things. All the things I don't know or am not certain of could fill the oceans of the earth. The things I'm certain of might fill a cup. I won't think less of anyone that's certain of its existence, nor will I think less of someone that is certain it doesn't exist. However I am certain of one thing: The same skeptics at work in this thread can be found at work being skeptical and divisive in nearly every other thread they participate in. I'm CERTAIN that type divisiveness is not holy, nor comes from a holy place. Know I do not condemn you, but I condemn your ways.

Those that have shared your stories, I thank you. It takes courage to share your truth when you know that truth will see you persecuted. It is a reminder to me of how much we simply do not know, and a further reminder that popular acceptance does not decide truth.

God Bless you all and I hope you will decide to have a wonderful day.

Dhj1EHsh.jpg

oIXFVEnh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

First off, those are two beautiful rifles that you have there and that was exceptional shot that you performed.

Second, unrelated to either Bigfoot or that nice hardware that you have, are you still working on a .50 BMG bench priming tool?

Third I don't think that a bit of skepticism is necessarily a bad thing, especially when it comes to this particular topic. There have been many instances where I have benefited from the skeptisism of others. I benefit from the skeptics of gun control every time I go to the range or put my SIG P938 in my pocket when I leave the house. All of us benefit from the efforts of the so called "climate skeptics" in every aspect of our lives. I have seen a lot of convincing video evidence of these things but I have also read some stories and seen some video footage that are not legit as well. Based upon all the reports that are out there from credible sources on many different continents there has to be something to this story. What I am not sure of, or a bit skeptical of, is exactly what these things are. In any event, I love reading and discussing the stories that #26Reload and others post here. Please keep posting them, and any other strange and unexplainable stuff you all have seen while out hunting.

Seems as if any proof that would be put in front of you would never be good enough....
With 50000 emails sent into 'HowToHunt' I would bet there's been closer to a million people world wide that have had an experience with these bipedal creatures..
Even more...your decision to neglect evidence from varying peoples from cops to armed service to hunters to city dwellers...says that you are not open to anything unless you have first hand evidence...well..get off you retired couch and get out there and prove the million wrong...
That what they have seen...smelled...have pictures of...have cast of footprints...are all nothing but lies.....good luck....

Maybe sit in front of your TV and watch this latest release....it was sent in by a guy that has a highly ranked job here in the US....

View attachment 350263

Prove him wrong...that hes lying.....
I'm not ignoring anything and in science it's up to the person making the exceptional claim to prove it correct, not the reverse.

There are probably millions of people who claim they've seen aliens too, that is not proof however that aliens have ever visited earth.

As I said, as we increase the spread of humans into that habitat, sooner or later there should be indisputable proof that will be accepted by the scientific community.

If you haven't sat in that recliner and watched the episode I showed...then really you have no clue...
Indisputable proof is in the governments hands.....for both..Bigfoot and aliens...
If you don't watch the episode...it's your loss.....and you shouldn't ever expect me or anyone else to 'prove to you' what we have seen....
Why not broaden your mind...watch it...
Let's open thi to GHOST sightings...as I've seen one of those too.....in my book...they rank very close as the most awesome things to ever see....the most awesome was the birth of my son....well..I didn't actually watch...but I was near....near enough for me.....

If you haven't sat in that recliner and watched the episode I showed...then really you have no clue...
Indisputable proof is in the governments hands.....for both..Bigfoot and aliens...
If you don't watch the episode...it's your loss.....and you shouldn't ever expect me or anyone else to 'prove to you' what we have seen....
Why not broaden your mind...watch it...
Let's open thi to GHOST sightings...as I've seen one of those too.....in my book...they rank very close as the most awesome things to ever see....the most awesome was the birth of my son....well..I didn't actually watch...but I was near....near enough for me.....
Ghost stories? Or other similar things too?

You have my attention, let's here them.

Sorry in advance that I will have nothing to offer, nothing cool like that ever happens to me.

Also.....there is information about the "dogman" that is also reported being seen around the world....
A story on HowToHunt posted by wo Indian men that 'are or were' forward observers sent on a mission to locate iranians coming thru Pakistan into afghanistan should give many of you a new interest into the 'dogman..bigfoot... glowing orbs.. and wormholes'.........
It is a great listen...

Last edited:
Here is a link to the video @26Reload is referencing.

Hubris can be difficult to overcome. The possibility of a 'being' that outclasses humans on every level is challenging to accept.