It's Gnome from OZ!

Gnome!

G'day,

Name is Chris, but answer to Gnome! or Garden Gnome!

I'm 42, Married 12 years now, I have 4 kids, 3 living 1 diseased all with my sweet Lady.

I'm a retired builders laborer/property manager, most of my life I've been raised with rifles and still shoot with them today, also shooting bows of both types compound & stick still for the better part of 30 years. All the family love to hunt with both forms and that is a blessing in this family!

I enjoy doing a little bit of 4 wheeling as well as getting out and about on my horse (someday hopefully I would love to go hunting from horseback) or just going for a hike either by myself or with my family.

I dabbled in fishing when I was younger but have left the waters for other pastures and adventures.

We love to travel seeing the rellos and making new friends, take memory snaps & videos too. I love a nice cold BUNDY RUM. Also am partial to a really good joke, love ta listen to most types of music but as we ll do we have our faves.

Thanks for reading my intro :)

Welcome to the site, Gnome.
Hopefully, it won't cost you as much money as it has me.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.