Hi from Oz

Dtired

Hi all,
Longtime stalker so time to come out of the shadows.
Where:
NSW, Australia

Work:
technical wholesale admin.

Who:
Ex RAAF (retired), shooting mainly paper and steel these days due to lack of hunting properties. Hope to get into some PRS style matches this year.
Married wife dont shoot but has her licence.
Teenage daughter shoots and is a good shot with her 25-06 or 22lr dont matter, hanging to get her full licence (currently on Minors permit).
Adult son dont shoot more interested in drinking and partying.

Welcome! Sounds like you have fun shooting. Hope you can get into more hunting.

Hope your son takes a turn for the better. Shooting sure beats what he does. LOL

Also thanks for coming out of the shadows and being part of us.

Hi all,
Longtime stalker so time to come out of the shadows.
Where:
NSW, Australia

Work:
technical wholesale admin.

Who:
Ex RAAF (retired), shooting mainly paper and steel these days due to lack of hunting properties. Hope to get into some PRS style matches this year.
Married wife dont shoot but has her licence.
Teenage daughter shoots and is a good shot with her 25-06 or 22lr dont matter, hanging to get her full licence (currently on Minors permit).
Adult son dont shoot more interested in drinking and partying.

Hi there wanker. Sepos wont get that.

I'm a new member from Newcastle NSW living in AZ after a year in TN and 35 years in California.. Ooops I mean California, What types of permits do you have in NSW?
Were you located in Williamtown.
My last place was in Forster, miss the oysters and beer but the gun rules are silly, much like Mexi oops there I go again, California.
protect the crims but penalize the good guys.

Keep in touch

[email protected]

Hi there wanker. Sepos wont get that.

I'm a new member from Newcastle NSW living in AZ after a year in TN and 35 years in California.. Ooops I mean California, What types of permits do you have in NSW?
Were you located in Williamtown.
My last place was in Forster, miss the oysters and beer but the gun rules are silly, much like Mexi oops there I go again, California.
protect the crims but penalize the good guys.

Keep in touch

[email protected]

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.