It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

Picked up a bottle of this about a month ago. Picked up 2 since. Not bad at all. Maybe some Slipknot fans may want to try it.
IMG_6895.jpeg
IMG_6896.jpeg

Not sure what to try tonight. Bourbon selection isn't very good in Canada. But I pick some up when I go south. The Georgia Heartwood Fiddler is very good. Anyone like the Port Charlotte 10 heavily peated? It's also one of my favourites. Helps that it's $40 less a bottle than Lagavulin 16 up here. I think it's just as good too.

Attachments

• 0134DD0F-9CFB-4259-8B19-03E985E556E5.jpeg
    0134DD0F-9CFB-4259-8B19-03E985E556E5.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
Not sure what to try tonight. Bourbon selection isn't very good in Canada. But I pick some up when I go south. The Georgia Heartwood Fiddler is very good. Anyone like the Port Charlotte 10 heavily peated? It's also one of my favourites. Helps that it's $40 less a bottle than Lagavulin 16 up here. I think it's just as good too.
Dead center for me please....two fingers is fine!

Fancy enough for me! One of my favorites in my budget! Waiting for the weather to coll down and I will come visit you
My humble bar! The fancy stuff are gifts. Next time you are down here, we can taste a few.

Attachments

• IMG_1608.jpg
    IMG_1608.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 45
This is the thread I was trying to get my brain to pull up. Nope. Just back from Maine and stopped in NH store. I did get some Pendleton Midnight. Aged in Sherry barrels I guess.