It May be a While…..

L.Sherm…….Possibly the best of places to draw! Generally lots of deer (this past winter may have changed that), pretty easy access to a large portion of the region (at least in the Kemmerer part of the region). Not certain of recent years, but Lincoln County had more Mule Deer in the B&C book than any other county in Wyoming!

Good Luck with your upcoming hunt! memtb

L.Sherm…….Possibly the best of places to draw! Generally lots of deer (this past winter may have changed that), pretty easy access to a large portion of the region (at least in the Kemmerer part of the region). Not certain of recent years, but Lincoln County had more Mule Deer in the B&C book than any other county in Wyoming!

Good Luck with your upcoming hunt! memtb
Thanks

Article Linked to
Hunting tag cuts, as well as a decline in nonresidents applying for elk tags, could affect Game and Fish's revenue, Nesvik said.
Why are we paying for what we can't draw, eh? I own land there and can't pull, NR haven't been able to buy the first point since what, 2019?

I pay in five other states and not WY 😂 CO, NM, TX, AR and LA.

Game and Fish was crying about lost revenue from drop in out of state tag buys after the losses last winter, article linked to in the OP. IMO they should consider giving prefs to "desirable" out of staters who are at least committed to their goals, maybe don't treat non-resident land owners engaged in active agriculture the same as outfitted hunt buyers and the CAs who swamped Jackson Hole. I buy my basic license for p-dogs in the spring but that's about it. I'll put in for tags in other states but not WY for the last 5-ish years.

Funny that in Texas I'm broke-poor because I didn't inherit a huge ranch, but the second I go out of state anywhere I can afford I'm a carpetbagger on par with the CA locusts. Doesn't matter if I'm leasing grass or running cattle or what.