Is this mark/scuff normal? 60 rounds through this barrel.

If it shoots, shoot it. I don't scope barrels, because they either shoot or they don't. I've seen these videos and pictures where the barrels look like they were the remnants of a bad car accident, but the owner claimed that they shot .5moa.

It makes no difference what it looks like, only how it shoots.
Just wanted to scope it to see if I'm cleaning it okay, didn't expect to find anything. I don't know if this happened on the last round or the first round but the gun did shoot sub moa using non-match factory ammo so I'm assuming its okay. I bought some match ammo, and made some hand loads so I should know how well it shoots

New barrels suffer from the ruff edges of machining . With time the edges are flattened out. Your bullet has scored the bore and a copper cleaner is needed. To help your bore after you clean it up is jewelers paste or bore Brite that helps flatten the edges faster than just shooting more rounds. IMHO this is the way of modern barrel makers the finnish work is the most human involved work and thus not done
Barrel has a almost mirror finish further down the bore. I'm not sure why my copper solvent isn't working where the rifling starts

It looks like a piece of loose metal is being ironed into the bore surface.

Were you shooting lacquered steel bullets?

You might try working a stiff brush through the bore to see if it will dislodge.
Nope, normal FMJ brass. Did not dislodge with at least a nylon brush

Video of my 223 Rem barrel where the rifling starts. Please provide any and all feedback on if this is normal. If not what could have caused it?

Here's some advice I was given. Give the bore scope to someone you don't like it will drive you nuts. I had marks on a barrel looked like worms chewed ruts in it about 3" from the muzzle but that gun still shoots holes in dimes at 200

That looks REALLY nice for a factory Savage barrel including the scuff or whatever it is, if it looks better than that further down the barrel go buy a lottery ticket, just in case....

None of my factory Savage barrels are anywhere near that nice, but they do shoot. One came new out of the box with a curly machining chip ironed right into the groove about 1/4" from the crown, it's a 223 and shoots MOA all day with M193. My M12 in 6.5 manbun looks like the bore was machined by an angry beaver on meth, shoot 5 foulers and it settles in well sub MOA until it copper fouls and pressure gets out of hand. Don't expect a factory Savage barrel to look anything short of awful, that way you aren't surprised when you look at it and are amazed at how well it will shoot with a bore that ugly.

Savage Factory. Stainless Steel
Okay, that info changes my mind.
I guess I assumed, which was wrong to do, that this was an aftermarket barrel you or someone had finished.
With that I would not waste time on it, but hanging off a Savage action, it may shoot well enough to ignore all together.

That probably makes no sense, but I don't think Savages shoot well because of their barrels.
I think they shoot well despite their barrels.

Barrel has a almost mirror finish further down the bore. I'm not sure why my copper solvent isn't working where the rifling starts
Maybe because that is the first wear point the copper on the bullet contacts. As the bullet goes down the barrel the contact points have worn the copper off from the hard contact at the beginning of its trip down the barrel. Make sense? Some people use a nylon brush and scrub back and forth at that point more so to help remove the copper in the first few inches of the bore.

Took the rifle out again and it shot under 0.5 MOA, best group was 0.248 MOA using handloads. I guess I have nothing to worry about