Is there any hogs left in KY?

I asked that question a number of times when I move here from San Antonio. Other than isolated pockets every once in a while, the answer I got from everyone was "no." Nobody I spoke with actually saw any hogs, they all just heard about them from others. KY does not consider them a game animal, so they cannot be hunted on public lands. Tennessee did the same thing a few years ago to discourage people from letting them loose. My only thought would be private game reserves, but I've not looked into it yet.

Y
I asked that question a number of times when I move here from San Antonio. Other than isolated pockets every once in a while, the answer I got from everyone was "no." Nobody I spoke with actually saw any hogs, they all just heard about them from others. KY does not consider them a game animal, so they cannot be hunted on public lands. Tennessee did the same thing a few years ago to discourage people from letting them loose. My only thought would be private game reserves, but I've not looked into it you better hope there are none and make sure you keep them gone