Is M.V. affected that much by bullet jump?

Follow up test to prove if it was virgin vs. once fired brass for 120 fps swing in muzzle velocity. Exact same load as original test in post 1 with all bullets set .070 off lands. Sig brass out of same box and not weight sorted. Alternated shots between virgin, once fired,virgin etc. for a total of 8 shots (all the virgin brass that I had). I threw out one virgin brass shot that was 40 fps off remaining group. Virgin brass average 2748 fps. Once fired brass average 2867 fps for once again a 120 fps advantage to the once fired. I realize that this only applies to my load, brass and rifle and am not making any blanket statements. These were shots 17 through 25 down the pipe. I appreciate all the comments and suggestions and a shout out to Dmagna.
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Appreciate the scientific approach. Love it when the answer is so crystal clear and proveable, repeatable.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.