Is black diamond rifles in business?

seidersjoden

I have been trying to get a hold of Black Diamond Rifles by Viersco. Only one phone number and email on website and no luck with either..

Anyone have another way to contact them?

-Joden

Dave has had a terrible time. His one house was badly damaged by a tornado, neighbor killed, and livestock killed or injured. During clean of flooding up he got sick and had to go into hospital . Had a really tough time.

Dave has had a terrible time. His one house was badly damaged by a tornado, neighbor killed, and livestock killed or injured. During clean of flooding up he got sick and had to go into hospital . Had a really tough time.

Thats very unfortunate, hope everything works out well for him.

-Joden

Our members need to be patient , and hope things will turn around. I have a 3 gun build with him, so this may take time .Let him know by saying a pray or 2 for him and family.

Thanks for the heads up

Jeff

Good news! Heard from Dave he is recovering well but has a huge back log from having been out. Also he has problems getting parts from his suppliers. Agree we need to be patient and give him time to catch up. He does a great job. Turned by 30-378 from a 10" 100 yd rifle into a 6" 1000yd rifle and my 375 snipetac is my go to hunting rifle. Once did 4 shot 2.5 " group with one 6" flyer at 1000yds and a couple of weeks ago did 20" groups at one mile. Took it with to Alaska but got caught in the unseasonal blizzard - 4 nights, three days, tents collapsed, three times grizzlies came to visit, and then one of the planes crashed. We only got 2 bou.

Dave is out there he dropped me a line also. The tornado also had the shop a mess. He has lost some stuff. So you may want to email him if you have some gun builds.

He is trying too catch up but it may be awhile . Please be patient ! ! ! If you wait the gun you receive will be done with out him rushing to get something done , or just because you need it now scenario .

I sure will enjoy my 375 Snipetac from him.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts