Is anyone here into 63 Impala stuff or 55-65 corvette stuff

Im sorry for walking on your thread but you bring back fond memories of my 409.

I would pass on to the lady that bought it a rough parts list if you want to post some
No problem.
I have only pulled two pair of 409 heads out, there seems to be a few boxes of trim and I did see some outside body trim to.
Hopefully I can go through the boxes tomorrow to see exactly what is in there.
I still have to tote up all the 1958 Corvette parts and trim

And then you find a huni and settle down…
She was into 4x4s and loved the outdoors.

She adopted my 70 in 300mag. She ruined a lot of meat.

I came back home a few days early from a hunt and she was no where to be found.
Kids dont have a clue.

I drove up to our cabin in the woods and…dont kick me anymore than i've already been kicked.
I caught her nekkid with her girlfriend

You young bucks might get a boner but in the end…
Been there buddy 😂

And then you find a huni and settle down…
She was into 4x4s and loved the outdoors.

She adopted my 70 in 300mag. She ruined a lot of meat.

I came back home a few days early from a hunt and she was no where to be found.
Kids dont have a clue.

I drove up to our cabin in the woods and…dont kick me anymore than i've already been kicked.
I caught her nekkid with her girlfriend

You young bucks might get a boner but in the end…
Should have just shucked down and jumped in the middle 😂

No S**T. I was just watching Full Metal Jacket 15 minutes ago.
The DI ( Lee Emory) was right on. I was at Parris Island and had much worse environment (better training) than portrayed.
My DIs were the ones that were brought up in the Congressional Hearings on Marine Recruit Treatment and everything changed after that as far a being MARINE that went through PI. I have my "Year Boot Book" from my Platoon with pictures of Axe Handles that I was hit with. We had recruits shot and drove insane by my DIs in my Platoon. Separating the Wheat from the Chaff. I was in the 1st Battalion and the movie was the 3Rd at the Island.
My DIs were in the thick of it in the early/mid 60s in VN and trained us at what we were going into. Owe many lives to their educational training!!!!!!!

Last edited:
No S**T. I was just watching Full Metal Jacket 15 minutes ago.
The DI ( Lee Emory) was right on. I was at Parris Island and had much worse environment (better training) than portrayed.
My DIs were the ones that were brought up in the Congressional Hearings on Marine Recruit Treatment and everything changed after that as far a being MARINE that went through PI. I have my "Year Boot Book" from my Platoon with pictures of Axe Handles that I was hit with. We had recruits shot and drove insane by my DIs in my Platoon. Separating the Wheat from the Chaff. I was in the 1st Platoon and the movie was the 3Rd at the Island.
My DIs were in the thick of it in the early/mid 60s in VN and trained us at what we were going into. Owe many lives to their educational training!!!!!!!
I remember getting kicked in the head in boot when I had a jam and couldn't get it cleared quickly