IOR - Valdada ---Warranty Experiances?

P-Steve-E

I sent a 2.5-10X42 Tact back to IOR --They recieved it on the 7th of March
Just wondering what your experiances were if anybody has dealt with thier warranty dept?

About how long was the turn around etc?

Didnt want to make matters worse by caling them yet.

Thanks
Steve Eggers

Is this the same Steve that bought my IOR 2.5-10 Tactical from me?....sakofan....Sorry to here about your problem, none the less.

sakofan--
Yeah ,Its me

Right before deer season last year , what appeared to be 2 drops of water appeared in the lower left quadrant along with some black matter that looked like lint
I removed the scope and put another IOR that I had on it for deer seasson.
I just now got time to send it off--Been working out of town since Oct04

I hope no wories with the warranty. I just ordered my 2.5x10x42. I heard and read they were pretty good about it. Its only been two weeks? Maybe its in the mail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I would recommend calling Val at IOR and talking to him directly. Let me know if you have any problems...sakofan..Sorry for the hassle, Steve.

sako
The office is closed for Spring Break until Monday
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I'm having knee replacement Fri /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif so guess it will wait awhile

Any news yet? I know its not mon yet but maybe you got it back already. I got mine today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm hoping no warranty work will be needed.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts