Introducing the Absolute Hammer

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor

Got this one done today!

We will load it in a Creed this weekend and run it through the paces. Hopefully the smoke will be down enough to shoot it long.

wilkup

Got this one done today!

We will load it in a Creed this weekend and run it through the paces. Hopefully the smoke will be down enough to shoot it long.
That's so cool! It sounds almost like the bore-rider throat design, but with an actual bullet!

PNWGator

Unknown Munitions offers top tier munitions backed with fantastic service fwiw. Couldn‘t be happier with their offerings.

pttp

Steve,
I realize you have a lot going on right now, "but",you when will the webpage be updated?
Is the price of the AH the same as the HH?

vernw

LRH Team Member
The web page is updated, I just ordered 100 of the .264 123gr. Absolute Hunters for my Creedmoor(s). Just gotta find some loading data suggestions now....

pttp

Vernw,
I was looking at .308. Did find the .264 & .284 after your response.

jpndave

Just ordered up 100 to try in the saum and Creed. I'm curious how they will work in my bore rider throats. Can't wait to see the average speed increase between all our rifles.
Would love to see some high bc target bullets that increase speed this much.
Shep
Shep are you going to try those with RL26 in your Creed? I am REALLY tempted to give these a shot. I worry that the decreased pressure will hamstring RL26 in the Creed as you may not be able to get enough powder in there. Thoughts?

25WSM

Rl26 won't work in the Creed with this weight. I'm at 48 grains with a 147 so I would never get enough powder in there. I've got so many kinds of powder I'm sure I'll figure it out. Probably start with h4350 and see if it Max's out capacity before pressure. Probably start with h4831 in the saum.
Shep

Trending threads

Recent Posts