Introducing the Absolute Hammer

So he just called and said he shot another nice buck with the 116's from the 270wsm ( his boy shot the first one) he said even the guy hunting with him commented on how the deer just dropped. If I remember correctly they're running about 3460 fps and I think it was h4350 but I'd have to look. I guess the first buck the boy shot was running fast and his shot wasn't great but it dropped the same and was very good penetration. Can't wait to get the 22 creed over there to see how they do on coyotes at longer distances.
The 73abs hammer have pretty poor BC, if you plan to shoot long distance, verify your drops out past your planned shooting distances. I validated bc/drops to 730y at my home climate of 4500' da. Was hunting at the farm in 1500' da and it required and additional 0.3mil for waterline ar 500y. Never made much sense to me, as I've never had to do this with other bullets. But bc of this bullet obviously is dependent on climate conditions. I use ab elite kestrel 5700 so atmosphere was all accounted for.

I'm actually going to try the 88's. I have 90 vlds ready but wanted to try the 88's to see what was less damage to the hide. Shots will be 4-800ish . Berger's were pretty good to 1000 but any wind and I'd say 5-600 would be it. Not saying impossible but ethical. I'm really curious to see how they do

Im runnin the 140ah out of my kimber mtn ascent at 3300 fps. Just killed two sitka blacktail with it and it was devastating. Shots were both around 150 yards. Massive internal damage. Love the combo.

I'm running them in my 284 SA with Wyatt box.

Without pushing them, I'm getting 3127 with H4895 in a 9T 24 inch barrel. Used this year on whitetail - love it.
What's your rifle set up? These are the 140s AHs?

fish2keel - This is the rifle I built in honor of my son who was taken all to early from us at just 18 years old in a motorcycle accident. It's a trued Rem 700, I slab sided and engraved his name on it. Wyatt box, pillar bedded in McMillan A3 sporter, PacNor #2 (PacNor graciously sponsored him with a barrel when he was competing), helical fluted, 9T 24" with Vais brake. Swarovski Z5i 3.5-18x44. Load is 140 Absolute Hammer 210M primer, Norma brass, 50.5 grains H4895 loaded to OAL 2.96 getting 3127 FPS and using G7 of .225 it was dead on out to 650 without playing with any numbers.