Information - The AMMO SHORTAGE in the US will be increasing.

Any idea who is the right one to buy off? Guess I could use a couple of paintings for the outhouse. Load up all your cases. This could cease to be funny when we run out of food.
Orange Dust You are a real nice person! Like the way you respond to people on this forum. How did I offend you??? Anyway I will just ignore it for the future.

Last edited:
This!

Attachments

• 698BF613-744E-4C56-A34A-B31BB26CCD51.jpeg
    698BF613-744E-4C56-A34A-B31BB26CCD51.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 35
Russia sends ammo and guns to Czech Republic, "tebrands it" and marks it "made in czech" then imports it to US -- hasn't this been done before?
around half the stuff that says "made in Taiwan on it is really made in China... it'll just half to go through one more set of hands... most of that Russian ammo is pretty much trash anyway. I haven't bought any in 20 years or better.

I don't see the Russia import ban having a big impact on most hunting rounds which are produced domestically. Maybe factories here will make more 223 and 7.62x39 but at the current prices I think demand is waning. 9mm and other common items regularly on the shelf here and sitting at high prices. If everyone behaves things will continue to get cheaper. If people run out and buy overpriced ammo then this keeps going.

But hey, no more mean tweets though, so that's a good trade right?
*** are you talking about "Tweets". and a good trade. where the HELL are from with all of our sons, husbands, fathers, wives, daughters, mothers that have lost their loved ones in Afghanistan and you have the audacity to say "No more Tweets is a good trade"
I would love to meet with you in a coffee shop and discuss about our loved ones that have been killed in Afghanistan and those other countries. and YOU tell me how no more tweets are a good trade. PLEASE GIVE ME AN ADDRESS AND TIME TO MEET WITH YOU TO DISCUSS HOW YOU FIGURE "NO MORE TWEETS" IS A GOOD TRADE.!. I will even pay for breakfast and the coffee for you to explain how all our loved ones were killed and then "No More Tweets" is a good trade and will solve the Afghanistan issue. By the way who is "TWEETING" that you are referring to that if no Tweets is a GOOD TRADE??????????

But hey, no more mean tweets though, so that's a good trade right?
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were joking simply because no one in their right mind would seriously say such a thing and mean it. I did take it that way the first time around. If I am wrong, then now I actually am offended.

Everyone is on edge right now. I've tried to lighten it up, cracked a joke about hunter Biden to coyotr shadow tracker and he missed it and thought somehow he had offended me. Maybe this isn't the time... really don't know what else to do beside getting really mad. I'm still mad about them closing canada to us. We didn't get to hunt up there last year and looks like we will be denied again. Annual trek for twenty years. Have friends up there I miss. Folks need to be tried for treason. What exciting times we live in.

All I see is it getting worse.
We started stocking up on toilet paper and other paper items as well as canned food's and foods that don't need refrigeration.
I already have enough loaded ammo and will most likely load some more.
I hope I am wrong
Old rooster
If you ever need anything for you family send us the GPS numbers and-we would steel a few 6x6 tractors and come to your rescue with food. water ammo!!!!
Len & Jill

Recent Posts