Ammo Shortage to last?

Covid.png

THINK!!!!

Very little data existed prior to COVID-19 to assess whether masks are useful to prevent community transmission of respiratory viruses. This, combined with the relatively low number of COVID-19 cases early on and concerns about potential global mask shortages, stopped U.S. health officials from recommending masks. Recently it has become clear that asymptomatic people can transmit COVID-19 from speaking, coughing or sneezing. These individuals are highly likely to spread COVID-19 to others because they feel well and may not be limiting their actions in the community. This led to public health officials strongly recommending masks to prevent COVID-19 spread from individuals who do not know they are infected.

Also, its not covid 19 because its the 19th strain. Its covid 19 because it was discovered in 2019. Also, its a myth that masks cause bacterial pneumonia.
They knew the size of the virus at the beginning and should have been able to determine what level of protection, if any, a mask would provide. I think that many folks get a false sense of security from a cloth mask and may put themselves in bad situations because of that. Wearing a cloth mask that you can see through, when you hold it up to the light, to stop a virus is like wearing underpants to stop a fart. I am also fairly certain that there was much more data about COVID-19 early on then you think (have a look at Putin's early response for more info on that).

What is your source on the asymptomatic transmission? I am curious about that, one source says its a myth and another says its real. I am interested in unbiased peer-reviewed publications if you have one to share. Same for the statement on bacterial pneumonia.

Fully aware of why its called COVID-19. It should, in my humble opinion, be called CHICOM COVID-19. It was discovered in 2019 (possibly) in communist China.

State Governors and others should be fully read on to much of the information regarding the virus, morbity, mortality, and such. Why then, do they force small businesses to shut down and their constituents to wear masks and then get caught, in a small business, not wearing a mask or social distancing?

Last edited:
You shoot thousands of rounds a month?! You are just as big of a problem to people looking for ammo as the hoarders. 😂😂😂
Just kidding man, fire away!
I do too. Normally I load and shoot about 40k shots shells plus all the rifle and pistol shells I go through. Not this year. I've been limited to 50 rounds a day. It's hurt my scores too.

I do too. Normally I load and shoot about 40k shots shells plus all the rifle and pistol shells I go through. Not this year. I've been limited to 50 rounds a day. It's hurt my scores too.
Yep, I can remember the days when going thru at least 800 shotgun shells a week was normal. I feel for you now - new shells were easily found then at $4-5 per box.

Never drive by a garage sale you wouldn't believe what I have found. Old folks trying to get by I usually give them more than the asking price. I gave a guy trying to get rid of some lake city spam cans 15 cord of wood last fall. I replaced the gun in his old oil furnace for backup

Recent Posts