Information - The AMMO SHORTAGE in the US will be increasing.

I think the next shortage will be food.
That's why I hunt and grow my own :) You're right though. It is inevitable that there will be a shortage of food (in the US) at some point. The national and global supply of arable land is always decreasing, the national and global population is increasing, and the climate is not changing in our favor. These three things are an existential collision that is rapidly approaching for us and the rest of the world.

Exacerbation of current ammo shortage from banning Russian ammo - hardly. The Russians are not our friends. I find it somewhat of a paradox that our administration approved of a pipeline from Russia to Europe but has some apparent plan to shut off Russian ammo (bye bye Wolf). Could this be motivated by admin anti gun policies under the guise of our national economic welfare?

In any event I think the Russian government is a corrupt ruthless entity led by a former KGB officer bent on world wide dominance by malicious & evil world wide interference. If it's bad the Russians are probably behind it. NO $ to Russia.

I don't think the absence of Rushinski ammo will have much of a long term effect - I avoid buying anything from commie Russia or China. I keep on thinking of VP peering thru a Schmidt Bender while Russian sniper ops are underway in Ukraine.

Exacerbation of current ammo shortage from banning Russian ammo - hardly. The Russians are not our friends. I find it somewhat of a paradox that our administration approved of a pipeline from Russia to Europe but has some apparent plan to shut off Russian ammo (bye bye Wolf). Could this be motivated by admin anti gun policies under the guise of our national economic welfare?

In any event I think the Russian government is a corrupt ruthless entity led by a former KGB officer bent on world wide dominance by malicious & evil world wide interference. If it's bad the Russians are probably behind it. NO $ to Russia.

I don't think the absence of Rushinski ammo will have much of a long term effect - I avoid buying anything from commie Russia or China. I keep on thinking of VP peering thru a Schmidt Bender while Russian sniper ops are underway in Ukraine.
Don't watch too much TV. The Russians were not really a threat. They were broke. However, we are enabling them with the pipeline etc. China is the threat for world dominance. They have bought many of our meat production plants. They will be the winners and get the spoils of Afghanistan. They now own 80% of the world's rare earth minerals and want the rest.

Old rooster
If you ever need anything for you family send us the GPS numbers and-we would steel a few 6x6 tractors and come to your rescue with food. water ammo!!!!
Len & Jill
We all need each other's backs. Might not be a bad time for a bunch of us to meet, have a BBQ, shoot some steel, and exchange locations.

*** are you talking about "Tweets". and a good trade. where the HELL are from with all of our sons, husbands, fathers, wives, daughters, mothers that have lost their loved ones in Afghanistan and you have the audacity to say "No more Tweets is a good trade"
I would love to meet with you in a coffee shop and discuss about our loved ones that have been killed in Afghanistan and those other countries. and YOU tell me how no more tweets are a good trade. PLEASE GIVE ME AN ADDRESS AND TIME TO MEET WITH YOU TO DISCUSS HOW YOU FIGURE "NO MORE TWEETS" IS A GOOD TRADE.!. I will even pay for breakfast and the coffee for you to explain how all our loved ones were killed and then "No More Tweets" is a good trade and will solve the Afghanistan issue. By the way who is "TWEETING" that you are referring to that if no Tweets is a GOOD TRADE??????????
****, slow your roll brother. Let me explain it to you, the former President, Donald J. Trump, used to use a social media platform call Twitter, on Twitter, your posts are called "tweets". DJT was accused of being "mean" on Twitter, this was a common complaint of left leaning people (their politics, they don't literally lean left), these people were very happy when DJT was banned from all social media platforms, and Mr. Joe Biden was installed into the White House, because there would be no more mean Tweets.

In short, that was an obviously sarcastic joke. Clearly, having Mr. Trump back in the White House, we would never be in this situation.

****, slow your roll brother. Let me explain it to you, the former President, Donald J. Trump, used to use a social media platform call Twitter, on Twitter, your posts are called "tweets". DJT was accused of being "mean" on Twitter, this was a common complaint of left leaning people (their politics, they don't literally lean left), these people were very happy when DJT was banned from all social media platforms, and Mr. Joe Biden was installed into the White House, because there would be no more mean Tweets.

In short, that was an obviously sarcastic joke. Clearly, having Mr. Trump back in the White House, we would never be in this situation.
Got it. I thought you were a liberal making lite and good thing that Trump was out of office and All the US service men & Women that lost their lives in the Sand Pit. I get really upset when anyone is against our US Service People. I lost a lot of friends since Viet Nam and then the past 25 years in the SAND. My apologies that I miss read you. ALL is good.
Semper Fi!!!

All I see is it getting worse.
We started stocking up on toilet paper and other paper items as well as canned food's and foods that don't need refrigeration.
I already have enough loaded ammo and will most likely load some more.
I hope I am wrong
I added dog and cat treats to the list. They are older pets and I've spoiled them rotten!

Got it. I thought you were a liberal making lite and good thing that Trump was out of office and All the US service men & Women that lost their lives in the Sand Pit. I get really upset when anyone is against our US Service People. I lost a lot of friends since Viet Nam and then the past 25 years in the SAND. My apologies that I miss read you. ALL is good.
Semper Fi!!!
I love your enthusiasm.

However, In my experience, the odds of someone making light of a US service member losing their life on this forum is statistically zero. Best bunch of guys I've ever run across on the old interwebs.

I love your enthusiasm.

However, In my experience, the odds of someone making light of a US service member losing their life on this forum is statistically zero. Best bunch of guys I've ever run across on the old interwebs.
Absolutely. Thank you for stating that. Sometimes words get misinterpreted and that is my fault. This is one of the BEST forums I have ever been on and have made many friends.
God Bless
Thanks
Len & Jill

Absolutely. Thank you for stating that. Sometimes words get misinterpreted and that is my fault. This is one of the BEST forums I have ever been on and have made many friends.
God Bless
Thanks
Len & Jill
Sorry you didn't get the joke about hunter. BTW, I don't have an outhouse, but thought that the only appropriate place for his paintings. They are so expensive because the "big guy" only gets 10%. Take care, you are one of the better contributors here, and I have your back.

In all seriousness folks, does anyone think the Russians will just eat the loss? There is a whole new market opening up for our cartridges, wherever the abandoned weapons end up. They will have no problem selling ammo. Biden really showed them, huh?

Recent Posts