Information - The AMMO SHORTAGE in the US will be increasing.

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Frist I must disclose that I have no affiliation with any News organization's or any Political Party. This is not a POLITICAL STATEMENT. This information was on the News "The Hill" today 08/27/21 that there may be an upcoming AMMO shortage due to the US State Department decisions.
This was taken from "The HILL" News Agency
On Aug. 20, the U.S. State Department announced that it would soon prohibit the importation of Russian ammunition and firearms, adding to an already dramatic ammunition supply shortage.
Given the current severe ammunitions shortages, it seems like an odd time for the Biden administration to choose to ban ammunition from Russia, one of the largest foreign sources of ammunition for American gun owners - unless, of course, Biden's goal is to make it as difficult as possible for Americans to own and operate firearms. Biden and other liberals have long favored more restrictions on guns and ammunition.

Looks like people will start hoarding AMMO even more or if they haven't in the past.

Contact the Taliban, we've left tons of ammo in Afghanistan. They have a surplus they could sell.
Yea right in the Billions of the most sophisticated weapons'. Did you see the Taliban using Marine Gear and raising the Taliban flag like our Marines/Sailors did on Iwo Jima to MOCK US?
What a Fu**en SHAME
All the Marines. Sailors, Army. Airforce that died in Afghanistan
WHAT IS HAPPING TO OUR GOVERMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEMPER FI! I am a Marine and feel ashamed what is happening. I went through it in Viet Nam and now this!
People should take notice, but they don't-look at the last election.

Yea right in the Billions of the most sophisticated weapons'. Did you see the Taliban using Marine Gear and raising the Taliban flag like our Marines/Sailors did on Iwo Jima to MOCK US?
What a Fu**en SHAME
All the Marines. Sailors, Army. Airforce that died in Afghanistan
WHAT IS HAPPING TO OUR GOVERMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEMPER FI! I am a Marine and feel ashamed what is happening. I went through it in Viet Nam and now this!
People should take notice, but they don't-look at the last election.
But hey, no more mean tweets though, so that's a good trade right?

They are doing all kinds of cute stuff to us right now. Closed the border to Canada this week. Nonessential travel. Not a really big deal unless you are holding a Bear, Caribou, or Moose tag, or are planning a waterfowl hunt up there. Never make me believe hunters are not the target due to the timing. They are about the only nonessential folks going up there in the fall. Going to the World Championships for Skeet next month. It is BYOA (Bring your own ammo) this year. They have the largest ammo barn I have ever seen, and usually it is full. All I am going to say about these folks is whenever they do anything that seems incredibly stupid (which they are not) ignore who they are hurting because they do not care, and look at who will profit. Only then can you understand them. Both sides will fight about who it will hurt, and use them as pawns for cover. Who it will help is NEVER discussed. We will never beat them until we all understand them.

Last edited:
You guys are aware the Taliban has opened it's own chain of Army Surplus stores right? Hopefully they will do mail order at least we might get some of our ammo back.

Here's the BB article.

Love BB. I'm going to look into getting one of those Tucanos they have. It would be the ultimate for hog hunting. Its only money.... Hope they can make me a deal on plenty of ammo for it though. Shortage over here you know :)

You guys are aware the Taliban has opened it's own chain of Army Surplus stores right? Hopefully they will do mail order at least we might get some of our ammo back.

Here's the BB article.

Just fyi, Babylon Bee is a satire website

I'll be honest, I didn't even open or read the link. I'm just saying. It wasnt necessarily presented at satire in the original post, and I've seen it taken as gospel on other social media. Not hard to see somebody else also not opening the link, reading the headline, and then continuing misinformation.

Just to be clear, I think it's a great website, and I love the satire. I was just simply trying to make sure everybody was on the same page. Not trying to rain on your parade!

Carry on.