In Stock @ Midway

It sure is a treasure hunt. Some need it more than I do and vice-versa. If it wasn't for the financial insecurities at my job, I'd buy more. I need to worry more about keeping a roof over my families head, then worry about stocking up even more on components. I have enough to get through a year or two, others need some help.

Some of us would like all the help we can get, or we might just have to end up going to the scalpers! I personally don't have the income (retired) to buy from them, but don't force others over to GunBroker!
Why the widespread hatred of gunbroker on here? Their customer service is a pain and the way they changed the searches is damned annoying, but the one time I needed them for a fraud issue, they came thru and I have gotten some great deals on guns over the yrs. They don't set the prices and their fees are far less than half of the likes of ebay or 1/4 of or less than these auction houses that charge 15-20% on top buyer's fees.

Why the widespread hatred of gunbroker on here? Their customer service is a pain and the way they changed the searches is damned annoying, but the one time I needed them for a fraud issue, they came thru and I have gotten some great deals on guns over the yrs. They don't set the prices and their fees are far less than half of the likes of ebay or 1/4 of or less than these auction houses that charge 15-20% on top buyer's fees.
I should have worded that better. I like and look thru their guns often, I should have aimed better at those that are taking extreme advantage of those in need!

Got it. Crazy prices. For fun looked at buying 100 pieces of 340 brass, 1 lb powder, small pack of primers and 100 avg bullets, total was almost $600. Ridiculous. No wonder people are paying $120/bx. I'd sell some of my factory ones if my rifle didn't love em so much. It shoots 200gr Hornadys at 3222fps, sub 1/2moa at 200yds and that's with me behind it. A real shooter could likely do near hole thru hole.

Got it. Crazy prices. For fun looked at buying 100 pieces of 340 brass, 1 lb powder, small pack of primers and 100 avg bullets, total was almost $600. Ridiculous. No wonder people are paying $120/bx. I'd sell some of my factory ones if my rifle didn't love em so much. It shoots 200gr Hornadys at 3222fps, sub 1/2moa at 200yds and that's with me behind it. A real shooter could likely do near hole thru hole.
I don't even look, get too angry!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.