• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

IN STOCK ALERT: Large Rifle Magnum Primers Federal

Murdocks here in Helena has them for $9.99/packet. Don't know about nationwide. They only had match Feds, LR, LP, and SR.
They probably don't ship. I need large rifle fed match. Not immediately though. I got some casings that were already primed

Yeah.. And that was a deal. The last time i had bought it was 420 for a 1k brick. If i didnt need it for my orders i wouldnt be buying it!
I don't even know what they used to go for pre-covid, didn't start reloading until a year and a half ago.
I have two bricks with price tags on them still, both were under $40 USD and that's what they used to cost. Way back then we had to walk 10 miles to school, uphill both ways, barefoot in the snow. A soda cost a nickel and a pack of gum cost a penny if that helps you put it in perspective.

Man those are pricey but the last 3 rifles I've had built needed LRM primers and all I ever shot before were SR primers back when they were both cheap. I had lots of SR primers but only one brick of LRM. Thanks for the heads up. It's the first time I've seen them for less than $250 a brick.

Man those are pricey but the last 3 rifles I've had built needed LRM primers and all I ever shot before were SR primers back when they were both cheap. I had lots of SR primers but only one brick of LRM. Thanks for the heads up. It's the first time I've seen them for less than $250 a brick.
Same here.

I'm sure several people are happy that you posted this. Large rifle mag primers are hard to come by now. I would be happy to pay that ifbI was in need. Does another $.10 really matter per loaded round?? Haha

Recent Posts