• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Natchez Federal Large Rifle Magnum and Large Rifle Primers !!

In today's upside down world, I'm not sure what to believe. ANYTHING May happen.

Remington went bankrupt.

There was no ammo, no components, and no toilet paper on the shelves for months a year ago.

Will vaccine mandates cause lots of folks to be fired and create chaos and shortages? Will some businesses have to close......

Im not sure. I dont know, but if idiots persist on their current paths, yes I think its possible.

Even In and Out Burger joints are having to close in California......sooner or later that may cause a riot, even among
those in silicon valley....🙂

Last edited:
Yep, Boy Scout Motto. Yet, they also went corrupt and bankrupt....
ANYTHING BAD CAN AND MAY HAPPEN UNDER THIS ADMINISTRATION. THEY MAY SELL AMERICA TO CHINA NEXT WEEK. QUIEN SABE?

You are ready to survive. I hope you stashed a GOOD BOOK in yore bunker too. Last chapter in it is a good run down of the Warning Order for the Battle Plan.

Yep, Boy Scout Motto. Yet, they also went corrupt and bankrupt....
ANYTHING BAD CAN AND MAY HAPPEN UNDER THIS ADMINISTRATION. THEY MAY SELL AMERICA TO CHINA NEXT WEEK. QUIEN SABE?

You are ready to survive. I hope you stashed a GOOD BOOK in yore bunker too. Last chapter in it is a good run down of the Warning Order for the Battle Plan.

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else but I come here to talk guns and would prefer to keep political discussions out. I get enough politics IRL - it is nice to have someplace where it isn't always front and center, though we seem to be getting more political posts lately.

Well, then yes, Federal could stop making primers or ammo if they got no workers. Not saying it will happen but it could. And reloading components could be very very short again.

If you have everything in one central location, you might want to consider caches......otherwise you are a target not a potential helper.....

I found an 8 lb. jug of RL-26 today. Gotta go hide it.....🙂🤔