IMR 4350 in a 6.5 Prc.

Dirtdevil

Ok I know this is not the preferred powder for the cartridge. I have tried most other powders and just not satisfied with the results. I'm shooting 140 noslers Has anyone put there tried that combo and had any success. I'm running 4350 with 140 s in a 7saum with crazy accuracy and velocity. That's the reason I'm dead set on trying it in the Prc. Any info would be appreciated

Ok I know this is not the preferred powder for the cartridge. I have tried most other powders and just not satisfied with the results. I'm shooting 140 noslers Has anyone put there tried that combo and had any success. I'm running 4350 with 140 s in a 7saum with crazy accuracy and velocity. That's the reason I'm dead set on trying it in the Prc. Any info would be appreciated
Imr 4350 can work in the 6.5 prc, but it will probably be slower on the velocity because of the powder burn rate and it will probably max out at around 52 grs going by other data. (I would start at 48gr or so just to be safe) Imr 4350 has a rather large kernel size though so it will probably still give you decent case fill.