If You can Handle This Level of Nerd...

61lhnszB-0L.jpg

Should be good up to 0.375 cal brass...

$0.40 each on amazon...
I like it! If they are cloth/cotton a good cleaner tool. I wonder though if anything burnishes, strops like leather though?

If you want to see reloading "nerds", then go to a few BR matches and hang out and speak with those guys/gals. Being one of them, more so in years past, we tried and used a little of everything to gain the slightest perceived edge. Many things didn't make much difference, except maybe a psychological boost, but some things did and were quickly adopted by others.

Or, grab a few past books on loading for BR and explore. It can become a deep rabbit hole, but at least for me, it was fun.

Reminds me....I was out the other night and I was asked by the waitress if I was going to give her the tip...I told her if she didn't mind...I'd prefer to give her the whole thing!
Once upon a time a waitress asked a buddy of mine the same question. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Don't plant radishes in your driveway. They won't grow". That turned out to be his second ex-wife.

I'm afraid that a tool is only complicating this procedure. Rolling the corner on a small square patch the size of a 12ga Hoppes patch is all that is needed. 5 turns inside a neck and done. (5-6 seconds per case)
6 seconds per cartridge. I'm loading for a mini-gun here that is 600 hours for one minute of trigger time. 😄😄

Dear Sir, would you expect anything less from this guy here! 🤪
Adding something to original thought is the purpose for this or any discussion.
You disagreeing with thought is no excuse for being discourteous......
Please spare us the snide comments......

I'm about to reveal something I'm not supposed to. My avatar name, It's the name of my 17 year old Rat Terrorist. Her name is Rosebud. She used to be a mean little shat. Runt of the litter and took it personally. Now she's deft and going blind. But still has it in to chase the squirrels up the trees where they belong. I was joining the forum and asked family about a user name. I was dared to use the dogs name. There you have it. Thought you would appreciate that BDF2.0

Last edited:
I'm about to reveal something I'm not supposed to. My avatar name, It's the name of my 17 year old Rat Terrorist. Her name is Rosebud. She used to be a mean little shat. Runt of the litter and took it personally. Now she's deft and going blind. But still has it in to chase the squirrels up the trees where they belong. I was joining the forum and asked family about a user name. I was dared to use the dogs name. There you have it. Thought you would appreciate that BDF2.0
I just thought you were a huge Citizen Kane fan