If a man speaks in the wilderness where no woman can hear --- is he still wrong?

I read somewhere that when they vent out about any topic, they are never looking for an answer from 'Us" If one of their friends has been mean or nasty to them, and we say, "then Stop Talking to her ", its the wrong answer. If her work is not treating her fairly because she didn't get the promotion, and we say. "Leave that job today and lets go find you a better one " That is the wrong answer. No matter what we say, it will not be the correct answer, I think they are often just looking for a soft shoulder and sympathy , not a solution. Just my 2 cents !!! of course I'm probably wrong!!!!

Hey Did you ever hear the one about the man praying to God, and God says to him, "My son you have been a kind gentle man and I would like to give you a gift. What would you Like??? " and the man says, well I have so much family in Europe, it would be wonderful to have a bridge from here to Europe so I could drive over and see them. And God said Gee, you know the ocean floor is so rough and so deep in some aeras and uncertain, and it would have to with stand storms, that would me a monumental undertaking!!! Is there anything else you would like??? and the man said, Yes!! I would actually like to understand my wife!!! and God thought about it for a few seconds and said, 'HOW MANY LANES YOU WANT ON THAT BRIDGE??? "

So the man is in the house and hears his wife banging on the front door wanting you to open it for her but also your dog is also trying to get in the back door. Which one do you open?
You let the dog in of course. It will still love you no matter how long it's been waiting!!
Well that might be the logical choice but we all know not the right choice!! LOL!!!!
38 yrs this June and still the love of my life and best partner ever.

So the man is in the house and hears his wife banging on the front door wanting you to open it for her but also your dog is also trying to get in the back door. Which one do you open?
You let the dog in of course. It will still love you no matter how long it's been waiting!!
Well that might be the logical choice but we all know not the right choice!! LOL!!!!
Lock them both in the closet for 3 hours. See which one will be glad to see you when you let them out.

Hey Did you ever hear the one about the man praying to God, and God says to him, "My son you have been a kind gentle man and I would like to give you a gift. What would you Like??? " and the man says, well I have so much family in Europe, it would be wonderful to have a bridge from here to Europe so I could drive over and see them. And God said Gee, you know the ocean floor is so rough and so deep in some aeras and uncertain, and it would have to with stand storms, that would me a monumental undertaking!!! Is there anything else you would like??? and the man said, Yes!! I would actually like to understand my wife!!! and God thought about it for a few seconds and said, 'HOW MANY LANES YOU WANT ON THAT BRIDGE??? "
Hahahahha that reminds me of a totally non-marriage related joke about a praying grizzly bear.

An atheist is being pursued by a ravenous bear and is knocked down and about to be eaten alive. But time freezes for a moment and he encounters God.

"Help me! If you're real please help me!"

"Will you place your faith in me and do my will if I spare your life?"

"Well gee whiz I don't think I can agree to that just yet…but i have another idea"

"I'm listening"

"I'm not ready to believe but maybe that bear is. Could you make that bear a Christian instead, and then maybe he'll feel pity for my soul and won't eat me!"

"You got it, we'll see what happens"

The man breathes a sigh of relief as time resumes playing forward, only to be horrified to hear the bear say

"Thank you Lord for this food….."

😁

Lock them both in the closet for 3 hours. See which one will be glad to see you when you let them out.

This cartoon hits the nail on the head about those needy dogs tho haha

Attachments

• 410AB1EA-DAE1-4989-A92F-AA1547EA62AD.png
    410AB1EA-DAE1-4989-A92F-AA1547EA62AD.png
    484.9 KB · Views: 48
A man dies and goes to Heaven, when he enters there are two lines waiting to get in the pearly gates. One line says men that were hen pecked by there wives. This line was very long. The other sign said men that were not. Only one guy was standing in this line. So a bunch of guys went up to him and asked how he pulled this off. His reply was this is where she told me to go.

Married to a wonderful woman since October 1977.

My soon to be 6 year old son defended me the other day about some small disagreement haha - he tells her

"Actually mom, dads right about this"

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah you're wrong mom"

"I'm never wrong"

"You are usually right mom but I know that you're wrong about this, dad is right"

"You better watch it little man!" 🤣

I couldn't tell if I should give my 5 year old a hug and a high five or say "quiet boy, you're making this worse for both of us!" 🤣🤣🤣

All in good humour of course (she's actually a wonderful human and not at all like this for real haha)
My wife refers to our son as "my lawyer" because he's always defending me. I'm going to be in trouble this fall when he leaves for college. He told me he's worried about when he leaves for school because "mom's gonna go feral on you"!! I let him know I told my wife she needs to get a hobby and it can't be wanting to know what I'm up to all the time.

After 2 marriages of 38 years, I've learned to just turn my hearing aids off. And I can always avoid "The Look" by going into my shop.
Oh man that reminds me of a wise old guy from church back in the day. He had survived a catastrophic muzzleloader failure (hadn't pushed the projectile down far enough at all, blackpowder had tons of room to to be kicked up before basically detonating or something). It's amazing he lived, the pulled a three inch chunk of steel out of his forehead that had embedded right in the skull but didn't make it through, as well as many other small pieces of metal from his face and hand. He is permanently deaf in one ear from the event, says it always sounds like like ocean waves inside there but can't hear anything else.

Anyway he tells me

"This whole thing was a blessing in disguise…you know how chatty my wife can be, I mean she just goes on and on and on…when I'm ready for bed i just roll over and put my good ear to the pillow. She can talk to her heart's content and I sleep like a dead man…." 🤣🤣🤣🤣

A genius and a legend