Idaho Bull 180 Hammer Bullet

HammerBullets

Congratulations to Billy on his Idaho Elk shot at 200 yards with a 300 Win Mag and the 180 Hammer Hunter Bullet. This is his first time to hunt with Hammers but is sold on its performance.

E4D7AA79-46BA-4EC3-AD5A-37B164931B3E.jpeg

would love to see another pic or two of this bull, something seems amiss with it.

Nice mass, great bullets!

Bull is either sitting at a really strange angle hence the humped up back or it was really under fed...:)

Bull is either sitting at a really strange angle hence the humped up back or it was really under fed...:)
He was sitting a a weird angle his *** end was wedged in between the two small trees behind him. (not sure how he managed that) We had to pull him out of there and it was also on an incline. He was about 470# dressed so I don't think he was underfed but this was my first elk hunt

At the angle I was s
Two shots? Pretty far back?
At the angle I was shooting the exits are far back. The first shot was right behind the shoulder and took out both lungs. Probably didn't need the second shot but the guide said put another round in him and with him trying to run the second shot was a little further back than I would have liked but he only went about 30 yards and into the trees where he crashed

Recent Posts