Idaho bull down..................

Yeah buddy, those are some solid miles! I gotta keep my tally at the end of each day this year, i always restart my counter but never write down the miles.
Dont worry, i missed once but then it became apparent that the only logical explanation was i hit the animal so perfectly that it was carried into another parallel dimension. You should look into that, from what i hear theres no blood or hair when that happens. Hahaha
Just picked up a few hundred 110gr AB's for the 25-06. Figured you must have some experience there.

Yeah buddy, those are some solid miles! I gotta keep my tally at the end of each day this year, i always restart my counter but never write down the miles.
Dont worry, i missed once but then it became apparent that the only logical explanation was i hit the animal so perfectly that it was carried into another parallel dimension. You should look into that, from what i hear theres no blood or hair when that happens. Hahaha
Just picked up a few hundred 110gr AB's for the 25-06. Figured you must have some experience there.
Hey, good buy!!! Those 110 Accubonds kill like hot lightning! Try a dose of IMR4831 behind them & have your skinning knife ready.
PM me your phone number please I would enjoy chatting about bears & the 25-06.
Thanks, Kirk

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.