I made a loading mistake am I good?

ppoole

I was retorquing my rifle after a good cleaning the other day when my wife came in and said we had company. I didn't finish torquing the rifle, but packed my torque wrench to take with me. I had a great 5 shot group before but wanted to repeat it as well as .25 grain high just to make sure. Well I forgot to retorque the screws they were still at around 25-30 inch pounds and my group sucked. I remembered retorque and shot .25 and .5 higher.

Am I good or do I need to reverify the load?
587BA0C8-8F99-400C-A6D5-B85884DBB38F.jpeg This was the load trying to verify

this is the .25 higher
81CC578B-6667-44AB-9C77-BE55A62AD248.jpeg

Am I good to order a full 8 lbs of retumbo or do I need to try to repeat. My chronograph died on me today as well but I had an es of 11 the first load.

7 rem mag
175 Berger elite hunters
2951 but I don't trust pro chrony and pact is in mail. My chronograph reads 50-100 slow but normally tells me if I have a problem. I'm going to take it to 300 next and Play with neck tension see if I can get the es a little lower. The chronograph might be right but I just don't trust it.
Tried several powders almost settled on h1000 but tried this and it grabbed my attention.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.