I heard Remington is going out of business again.

Just for voting reference by county in Georgia.......all those blue county's aren't just northern folks......just saying.

View attachment 524909
See the Dark Blue. Dark Blue = carpetbaggers and foreigners. Atlanta and Savannah are magnets for immigrants from Blue states and they bring their illness with them. Note the other blue areas are around major military bases - isn't that scary.

We have the same situation in Nevada. Las Vegas and Reno are Blue and the rest of the state is red. The labor union bosses and thier sheep keep the Dems in office. They keep the lie going that the Dems are for the "working man", when in reality they are only for thier own power. What do you think the invasion of our country by illegals is about? A new sub-class that will vote Democratic when promised more free stuff. DesertDweller62

We have the same situation in Nevada. Las Vegas and Reno are Blue and the rest of the state is red. The labor union bosses and thier sheep keep the Dems in office. They keep the lie going that the Dems are for the "working man", when in reality they are only for thier own power. What do you think the invasion of our country by illegals is about? A new sub-class that will vote Democratic when promised more free stuff. DesertDweller62
I am not so sure all of the illegals will vote for the democrats. Some of them are actually free thinkers and wanna work hard and be left alone.

I am not so sure all of the illegals will vote for the democrats. Some of them are actually free thinkers and wanna work hard and be left alone.
I wish that that would apply to the majority, but I`m not convinced. Those people come here with essentially nothing and are prime candidates for the public dole. The Dem`s stock and trade. Why else is the Biden administration trying so hard to block Texas from controlling its own border?

I wish that that would apply to the majority, but I`m not convinced. Those people come here with essentially nothing and are prime candidates for the public dole. The Dem`s stock and trade. Why else is the Biden administration trying so hard to block Texas from controlling its own border

After working with a number of immigrants I was surprised how many had conservative views.
One in particular shocked me because he was a diehard Trump supporter and he wasn't embarrassed to tell you so. He actually made several multiple day road trips to attend Trump rallies. You

Last edited:
After working with a number of immigrants I was surprised how many had conservative views.
One in particular shocked me because he was a diehard Trump supporter and he wasn't embarrassed to tell you so. He actually made several multiple day road trips to attend Trump rallies. You
Maybe Biden needs to hear this. I don`t think that`s the prevailing message driving their border policy ( let as many in as possible ).