I heard Remington is going out of business again.

It's truly unfortunate since this plant is virtually the only good paying jobs in this valley. This area will be devastated by the financial loss of wages and economic impact. Only ONE place to lay the blame. NYS Liberal Antigun position. NYS REFUSED Remington's offer to help during Pandemic. That says it all.

So the scuttlebutt is that Remington is going out of business for the second time?Has anyone heard of that news.
TLU
TAXES LABOR UNIONS
GA is seeing a huge amount of business moving here from the North.

The thing everyone that lives in GA is good for employment, BUT the NORTHER VIEWS come with these companies and workers that relocate. Bringing business into GA is GOOD - Bringing Liberals with them is not good!

TLU
TAXES LABOR UNIONS
GA is seeing a huge amount of business moving here from the North.

The thing everyone that lives in GA is good for employment, BUT the NORTHER VIEWS come with these companies and workers that relocate. Bringing business into GA is GOOD - Bringing Liberals with them is not good!
Have you ever looked at the political map of NY? I don't know why you think all of NY is liberal. Most of the counties in NYS are republican. Especially where Remington is located.

Have you ever looked at the political map of NY? I don't know why you think all of NY is liberal. Most of the counties in NYS are republican. Especially where Remington is located.

That's a good point. The Dems are highly concentrated in NYC where 9 million people live.
Personally, I live in the largest town in the country. It is larger than several states. We have had exactly one Democrat supervisor in over 100yrs. She held office for two years and was booted out.

May be true, but that is true with alot of states, including mine. More counties may go red, but the few big urban areas turn it blue.

Going to go out on a limb and say even though they may vote republican,,a republican from New York isn't falling in the same groove and one in Georgia😂

That's a good point. The Dems are highly concentrated in NYC where 9 million people live.
Personally, I live in the largest town in the country. It is larger than several states. We have had exactly one Democrat supervisor in over 100yrs. She held office for two years and was booted out.
Most NYS is republican. If you look at the political map you can see dems are concentrated in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton, and NYC. Everyone else is pretty much republican

May be true, but that is true with alot of states, including mine. More counties may go red, but the few big urban areas turn it blue.

Going to go out on a limb and say even though they may vote republican,,a republican from New York isn't falling in the same groove and one in Georgia😂
Might want to climb back on that limb. Most people I know are republicans through and through. I am one that just wants to be left alone, don't tell me what to do with my property or money.

Sounds a lot like Maryland. The urban areas are blue and everything else is red. Unfortunately the urban areas are the population centers and they control everything in this state.