I have a request

goodgrouper

There are quite a few new guys coming on here recently and that is awesome, however,<font color="red"> please please please </font> run searches on the common questions you might have before asking stuff that has been hashed to death many times before. It will make a better forum for all. If you are totally green to reloading or shooting, <font color="blue"> please </font> post your q's in the "basics, starting out section". This will make things much more tolerable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
This is not directed toward anyone in specific.
Thank you respectfully.

You haven't by any chance buttered both sides of your toast recently have you?

(Hint: if you don't get the joke, use your search tool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

[ QUOTE ]
You haven't by any chance buttered both sides of your toast recently have you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I get it. I haven't buttered my toast twice, but I did burn my oatmeal bad enough that I had to stay away from here for almost a month. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LOL!

I figured you had seen Len's post... I just thought id post the secondary comment for our newcomers. Speaking of Len, Has he been absent, or just quiet lately?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.