Do I have Covid

Varmint Hunter

I have been reloading for over 40 years and have always found it to be an addictive hobby. Sometimes I wonder if I shoot just so I can get home and start reloading again.
Lately, with all the craziness going on in the world, I just can't get motivated to hit the reloading bench.

What do you think; is this a symptom of Covid? Will it pass in 10 days?

1640819870927.png

Reloading has been a tedious, often painful "hobby" for me, way before covid. I hate it.

However, I shoot in the volumes in which even at todays prices still warrants buying components and I'm a competitor who likes to actually be competitive, so…I endure.

Seriously though, I can take a few boxes of factory match ammo and do well enough at beyond 1000y. If I didn't shoot as much as I do, or compete, I would say my reloading room and tools would be a waste of (1,000s and 1000s of dollars) money.

Virtually everyone here has Covid. My wife has it, both my daughters do too. My 3 little grandsons all have it and now my 90 year old mother-in-law just tested positive. I may be the last hold out but I'll know in a few days because I have an appointment for a PCR test this afternoon.

Getting PCR tested around here is nearly impossible and seeing a doctor isn't possible for most. Our new Governor just opened a state run testing site that they put in the middle of a crime ravaged community. A small park that has no major road access and very little on-site parking. I wonder what that's all about.

Last edited: