Huskemaw reticle windage ?

Sako7STW

Is the Huskemaw windage hash marks on a stranded measurement such as MOA? I am asking as there are getting to be more scopes out with windage marks on their reticles that custome manufactures are making ballistic turrets for that could do the same 10 MPH wind adjust with. You might have to mark it yourself but that's fine.

Yeah, they're in MOA. 1 MOA @ 20x & 2 MOA @ 10x.

It's true that you could dial your windage using the turret. But, it does save a little bit of time to have the hold-offs marked on the reticle, as long as you're comfortable using them.

--Ben

Last edited:
holding off for wind is the way to go. husky has a new reticle that has alot more windage marks for hold off. I think I liked the original reticle the best.

holding off for wind is the way to go. husky has a new reticle that has alot more windage marks for hold off. I think I liked the original reticle the best.
I don't understand how they did that, without altering the field of view or something. If you compare the two reticles, they seem to have fit 8 windage marks into the same space that used to contain 4. Yet, they claim that they're still 1 MOA @ 20x......

--Ben

the side bars are shorter but not a big deal, what they did was have them start out as short marks up and down and have them grow longer for the first 4 on each side then go shorter on down when it got close to thick bars.

the side bars are shorter but not a big deal, what they did was have them start out as short marks up and down and have them grow longer for the first 4 on each side then go shorter on down when it got close to thick bars.
I'm talking about the subtensions between the marks, not the length of the marks themselves.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.