HS Precision- opinions/comments??

giladad1

Can anyone hear comment on the rifles/service of HS Precsion? I just talked to Dave there. He is very confident of his 1/2 MOA guarantee, even 5 shots. That's what I'm after. 5 month turn-around. Thanks, Mark H.

giladad 1,
I just ordered my HS Precsion HTR in 257 weatherby last friday. I talked to dave and todd for about a month before I decided to order one of their rifles. The reason I ordered an HS is because I was going to get a smaller caliber and totally rework my 300 weatherby with a new lilja 28 inch barrel chambered in 338 ultra and a threat response stock. Like you said, dave was confident in his claim of 1/2" minute of angle at 100 yards with anything less than a 30 caliber. He even made the comment that most of the 338s that he built shot 1/2" groups or better at 100 yards. I will be able to write a review on the gun in about 6 months.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.