Rex Tibor

Howdy, fellow long range hunters! My name is Rex! I am pleased to be a new member of the community here! I have been reading articles and reading through the forums here for many years!

Quick Introduction:
I am a guitar player!
I enjoy extreme long range (ELR) precision shooting!
I am a connoisseur of fine optics.
I enjoy teaching and instructing what I love.
I enjoy learning more everyday from people I meet!

My Favorite Bible verse: "Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me." Psalm 144

Attachments

• Rex Tibor and Mrs..JPG
    Rex Tibor and Mrs..JPG
    343.1 KB · Views: 2,559

Mike 338

Welcome,

So Rex, have you dabbled with 3 string cigar-box guitars? I was thinking about putting one together and teaching myself to play.

Canhunter35

Hi, I literally watched my first YouTube video of yours this morning on the lto review. Nice job and welcome

Last edited:

Farid

Good to see you on here Tibor I've been a fan of your channel for sometime now hope to keep learning from the experienced shooting community.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts