Howdy from the coalfeilds of southwest Virginia

Mr 502

My real name is Matt Butcher the mr 502 came as a joking nickname after I shot a deer at that range and bragged about it at work lol my hobbies are gunsmithing rockcrawling and hunting well; and my family... enjoy the forum finally decided to join hope I can be an asset many thanks for information I have gleaned off here in the past!

Just looking back at old posts of new members. Do you have a an app to shoot groundhogs at LOOONG distances where you are? Used to shoot hogs all over Western Va. I am equipped to take them at EXTREME distances.

My real name is Matt Butcher the mr 502 came as a joking nickname after I shot a deer at that range and bragged about it at work lol my hobbies are gunsmithing rockcrawling and hunting well; and my family... enjoy the forum finally decided to join hope I can be an asset many thanks for information I have gleaned off here in the past!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.