Howa 300 PRC Stocks and Chassis

pecker_wood

Happy Friday fellas! Does anyone know of any AICS or AIAW stocks or chassis that fit Brownel's Howa Heavy Barrel 300 PRCs? Other than the Aussie ones like the TSP-X. Are there code words that i need to look for like HOWA LA CIP?? I dont want to have to hack on the mag well or sand out barrel channels. I want it to be factory ready to roll without any DIY mickey mouse work on it lol. Seems like trying to finda chassis for 300PRC that is not a remington 700 is a challenge for some reason.

Main thing Im trying to do is is use the below heavy barreled action with 5 round AICS or AIAW magazines. Hopefully without having the M&Ms build one special.

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 4.25.45 PM.png

Well I guess folks are just using the Howa bdl bottom metal for these

The folks at legacy said the guys that work there that do this use the legacy 338 Lapua DBM kit but I don't see how that could work right

Looks like even if I had the m&M's build a special stock I wouldn't be able to find a Howa 300 PRC AICS/ AIAW bottom metal

Guess I'll end up having to just buy the h0wa 300 PRC TSPX combo with the Australian aluminum chassis

Guess I'll end up having to just buy the h0wa 300 PRC TSPX combo with the Australian aluminum chassis
Not sure but try this link to A*B Arms. I have their chassis on one of my rifles. A Gen 1. They have lightened up over the years. Not sure if this is what you're looking for or not ? This link is for a short action. You will need to scan through their site.

Happy Friday fellas! Does anyone know of any AICS or AIAW stocks or chassis that fit Brownel's Howa Heavy Barrel 300 PRCs? Other than the Aussie ones like the TSP-X. Are there code words that i need to look for like HOWA LA CIP?? I dont want to have to hack on the mag well or sand out barrel channels. I want it to be factory ready to roll without any DIY mickey mouse work on it lol. Seems like trying to finda chassis for 300PRC that is not a remington 700 is a challenge for some reason.

Main thing Im trying to do is is use the below heavy barreled action with 5 round AICS or AIAW magazines. Hopefully without having the M&Ms build one special.

View attachment 529421
This is a aluminum chassis system. It takes AICS mags. I sent A*B Chassis an email about the long actions.
They said & I quote:

Hello Michael!

Thanks for reaching out to us! We do make the chassis for the Howa 1500 long actions! As long as its barreled in a 1500 long action it will fit the chassis! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Edit. I would call them. I really like their Chassis. And it does utilize the AR buffer tube system for the butt stock. I don't believe they sell it in a folding configuration. But sure it could be adaptable if this is a concern. Perhaps I am not even suggesting the right type of chassis you're looking for ? Just trying to help.

Last edited: