How Would You Handle With This Situation?

I wouldn't necessarily call this one a rip off, but definitely didn't go as should have. I've made 40 plus transactions, $50-$2000 plus and all have been good. Have had the opportunity to meet several members and we stay in contact w/ each other somewhat. I always offer my cell number and email address in the "PM" stages to make it easier to communicate w/ each other and it works for me. Communication and kinda getting to know each other seems to be the best for me also. But...........knocking on wood right now, a little luck may be involved. "Well Known" members w/ decent post counts and trader history mean a lot too.
I've had probably close to 30 transactions and as Rhett said communication is paramount. Stuff happens in life and something as simple as giving a phone number and a phone call can clear up most issues.

It is a tough break. Things like these is the reason I never do transaction, just don't have the faith in men anymore like I used to, until I meet them face to face. So many ways to get ripped off.
Face-to-face is indeed the way to go. There are still good people around us. However, I do not conduct a lot of online transactions. Still, when I do, I rely heavily on the good folks /outstanding LRH members with favorable feedback/historical transactions on the Buyers/Sellers Feedback Forum.
I wouldn't necessarily call this one a rip off, but definitely didn't go as should have. I've made 40 plus transactions, $50-$2000 plus and all have been good. Have had the opportunity to meet several members and we stay in contact w/ each other somewhat. I always offer my cell number and email address in the "PM" stages to make it easier to communicate w/ each other and it works for me. Communication and kinda getting to know each other seems to be the best for me also. But...........knocking on wood right now, a little luck may be involved. "Well Known" members w/ decent post counts and trader history mean a lot too.
Agreed! Two-way communication and mutual trust/respect between the seller and buyer is instrumental in the transaction's success. My preferred payment is a personal check. It has been a few years, but I purchased an item from @Deputy819, and my payment check was late (USPS) by over a month, IIRC. I sent a second payment check, and he received both the 1st and 2nd at the same time or perhaps a day apart. All this time, we were in constant communication. BTW, he has already sent the item to me. The best part of the transaction is we got to know more about each other - now trusted friends/brothers. The ceremonial burning video of the 1st check with his daughters that he sent me was epic. L 🤣 L!

I had trouble with the last buyer I dealt with.. First he griped about 2 things that never happened! !0 days later he griped about other things
I think he damaged the rifle on purpose after his first trick fell apart? I just dismissed him.

It has been a few years, but I purchased an item from @Deputy819, and my payment check was late (USPS) by over a month, IIRC. I sent a second payment check, and he received both the 1st and 2nd at the same time or perhaps a day apart. All this time, we were in constant communication. BTW, he has already sent the item to me. The best part of the transaction is we got to know more about each other - now trusted friends/brothers. The ceremonial burning video of the 1st check with his daughters that he sent me was epic
Took those lemons and made some good 'ole lemonade outta that. 👍 Was a very rewarding (and funny) experience to be sure.

I bought something on here recently, sent the check when I said I would, two weeks-ish later and still no check on the seller end. Sent another check and it arrived in 3 days. USPS is getting as bad as fed ex at losing things. First check still hasn't gotten there that I know of. The key is communication as has been said many times.