How to get tikka T3 Super Varmint 7mm???

superlite17

Could you tell me if there is ANY way to get that gun? Beretta does not import the mags. Can a UK dealer ship here, etc? I want a 7mm with the heavy barrel, and have bought the Sendero which was the only heavy/bull barrel I could find, accuracy was awfull for a heavy... over 1 MOA at 150 yards. Do you know of any other 7mm heavy that are shooters? Or for that matter any other 7mm you would highly recomend?

I have heard NOTHING can beat that Varmint Tikka, but cannot figure a way to get it here.

Thanks - Rod

savage

Savage makes a great 7mm mag heavy. My dad and I both have 112 BVSS's wich shoot well under half moa. The rifles are not in production but the custom shop will build you one for about 800$

I tried for a while to get a 243 tikka varmint...and gave up and bought the .308 instead because I found a good deal.

However I learned that you might be able to get one in Canada but I don't know if it's really possible or what's involved with getting it across the border.

Another option is to call this place: Beretta Gallery - New York
718 Madison Avenue
New York, New York, USA 10021
Phone: 212.319.3235
Fax: 212.207.8219

They might be able to import one for you.

By the way, the .308 I got shoots amazingly amazingly well and the action is super super smooth. I'd rather have the .243 but if/when I shoot this barrel out, that's what I'll replace it with.

Good luck and let me know if you eventually get one.

Paul

Could you tell me if there is ANY way to get that gun? Beretta does not import the mags. Can a UK dealer ship here, etc? I want a 7mm with the heavy barrel, and have bought the Sendero which was the only heavy/bull barrel I could find, accuracy was awfull for a heavy... over 1 MOA at 150 yards. Do you know of any other 7mm heavy that are shooters? Or for that matter any other 7mm you would highly recomend?

I have heard NOTHING can beat that Varmint Tikka, but cannot figure a way to get it here.

Thanks - Rod

Thank you all... Tried their Galleries and Canada. Is there a way to order from UK? I cannot believe they simply just do not import them. And Beretta... they have been a nightmare. Never can get a real person who knows what is going on. Like you were speaking of Savage, what about special order? Not Beretta!

About Savage, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Savage, and believe they make the best most accurate production rifles out. But the action drives me crazy, seems so clunky, but it drives tacks!

I had a Tikka 7mm Continental with a heavy barrel, REAL shooter, but stock cracked at the grip area. Sent back to Tikka, and could never get that gun to shoot again...

Thanks - Rod

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.