How nonsense becomes fact.

You refer to data as a guide. I agree. What does that have to do with the writer of the article and the article content ?

Thread contributors are providing quotes and references to me. Thank you. What does that have to do with the writer of the article and the article content ?
Maybe I could lessen some confusion here, speaking for myself mainly, but would wager more feel the same way.
I do not care about a shooting times article, no matter the topic. It has never been, nor will be a source, or a resource, for load information.
I had mentioned early on, make your complaint to the editor of the magazine, not us.
In my opinion, shooting times magazine is one rung of a ladder above this tv show:

A post designed to create contention will certainly do its job. A lot of good posters have made excellent points but the OP doesn't want to hear it or let it end. Hes been proven wrong by many posters but still the thread does what it was intended to do. Maybe someone gave him a free subscription to shooting times :)

Time for everyone to go back to work!!! Nerves are getting frayed and the post are being picked apart. :).

If you have a bent barrel, go whack it over a stump and straighten it.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: that should relieve any cabin fever.

This site has been a life savor for me during these times, and helped me to survive being locked down. Just don't believe everything you see or hear on the Net.

Just saying

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.