How Much is my Savage 10FP worth?

megastink

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this, but here we go... I am thinking about selling my prized Savage 10FP .308. Its a great rifle, but I also have a .270 capable of long range and I dont need a bench rifle. And I have bills that need to be paid...

But I dont know what kind of price tag to attach to my rifle. It wears a Bell and Carlson Medalist (black), which it was professionally bedded into. Barrel is free floated factory 24" bull, under 300 rds through it. It also comes with two piece steel picatinny bases (i think they are Warne or Luepold).

It shoots factory 168gr Hornady Custom Match a-max's 1/2moa when I do my part. I have 60 rds I will include as well as a few hundred once-fired .308 brass.

It has a few scratches on the stock and a few on the barrel, but nothing major.

What do you think is fair?

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 131
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 125
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 129
Probably $550 or so. Look on Gunbroker and see what they are selling for but 308 is awesome to keep around so my advice s never sell and accurate rifle! I have a 10 Precision myself.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.