How Many Rounds Fired In One Range Trip

I shoot 15 rounds per seating depth test and 15 rounds per powder test. 3 lots of 5 rounds each cleaning between each group, then I will shoot 10 rounds of each best group that I load on site.
Sometimes I test 4-5 powders and a few bullets, so during barrel break in, I can shoot 75+ rounds per session.

Cheers.

how many rounds do most typically shoot in one range trip? What would you say is too much?

Also, how often do y'all clean your guns? Thanks
10 to 20 more depending on caliber and cartridge, some less. My good barrels every 10 or so again depending on the caliber and cartridge sometimes fewer. Cheers

I shoot 18 to 25 rounds depending on what the guns intended purpose is, I always have a intended bullet I plan on using along with a good idea of what powders should give my hoped for velocity and accuracy, once i feel i have the right powder for that gun i start experimenting with seating depth and primers, if its a ultralight Mountain rifle I'll shoot 6 three shots groups, if its a prairie dog rifle I'll shoot 5 five shot groups, letting the barrel completely cool in between strings, our rod and gun club calls a cease at 12 noon, on a warm day I'm hard pressed to pull of a complete sting, so shooting is not really a option, I clean after each seession, from that point on if its a game rifle I'll clean after 9 or 10 rounds just because if I don't think I'll shot it again anytime soon, unless its deer season I won't clean my deer rifle until I tag out, I won't clean a prairie dog rifle until I start missing targets that I dont think i should have, depending on caliber that's usually somewhere between 50 to 200 rounds.

how many rounds do most typically shoot in one range trip? What would you say is too much?

Also, how often do y'all clean your guns? Thanks
Usually 1, possibly 2.
I like to shoot at 600 yds at my local range. I put a quarter in the center of a standard bullseye target and normally hit it however wind effects my shooting so sometimes I have to shoot twice.

If you believe this I have a couple acres of prime real estate for sale in Florida that is very nice twice a day at low tide. :)
Mike

I typically shoot 100-200 rounds per range trip. I usually have between 3-5 rifles with me, all suppressed, so fatigue really isn't an issue anymore. Eye fatigue maybe, if the lighting is bad.

In regards to cleaning, I clean when my rifle tells me it is time to clean.
I find drinking water during my range sessions help considerably. Eyes are the first thing to go due to dehydration. I deliberately get off the gun after a string to relax the eyes. 4wheeler ride spraying the plates usually helps.

I also notice shooting fast puts the hard carbon in the throat and first few inches of rifling. It looks like black stained steel in the Borescope.

how many rounds do most typically shoot in one range trip?
Hunting guns - a few 3 shot groups with time to cool between groups.
Range guns - 80rnds 10rnd strings letting cool between groups.

To stay on top of the carbon ring build up in the chamber, one should clean the chamber each trip.

I shoot till I notice myself slipping/slacking/out of focus on fundamentals. That's 100rnds for me over a few hours.

LOL. Go April 21, 2015 https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/how-many-rounds-in-a-shooting-session.153230/
to see how much less we are shooting since then. Price of ammo? Difficulty in getting components? Just old age creeping up on us shooters?
Was this pre "cold weld" 🤣
I remember returning to forums about that time after a 10yr hiatus. I saw everyone asking everyone their "DTL, Jump". Heck, the throats were so long in 90s-mid 2000s I just loaded book length and still managed bug holes! 😂