How do you know when you have a Addiction?

Believe I realized I had a problem when I went into a sporting goods department and they had a rem. 700 sps in the 300 rum I fondled it and drooled over it for a while, then went out and had to drive around the block twice before my wife said please just go back in and buy it. Well you don't have to tell me twice. I brought it. Well on the way home we stopped at another store that had a sporting goods department and they have a rem 700 bdl in the stainless steel and as the clerk handed it to me I said that's the one I really wanted. My wife's reply as she got the check book out was I've already learned my lesson, we will take it. Those were my first 2 rums, but not my last 2. Not totally sure what my problem is but quite sure I have one.

20230223_074011.jpg

Said the Rum Man ! Ha ha

I'm just glad I'm not the only one with a Addiction!!

Believe I realized I had a problem when I went into a sporting goods department and they had a rem. 700 sps in the 300 rum I fondled it and drooled over it for a while, then went out and had to drive around the block twice before my wife said please just go back in and buy it. Well you don't have to tell me twice. I brought it. Well on the way home we stopped at another store that had a sporting goods department and they have a rem 700 bdl in the stainless steel and as the clerk handed it to me I said that's the one I really wanted. My wife's reply as she got the check book out was I've already learned my lesson, we will take it. Those were my first 2 rums, but not my last 2. Not totally sure what my problem is but quite sure I have one.
You are a lucky man. My wife would have made me drive to jewelry store immediately after I bought the first rifle.

Ok I think I need some Serious Therapy from our Members!

How do you know when your Addicted to Rum !
Maybe because you have way to many ?
Maybe because you get all Excited when one Pops up for sale ?
Or in today's case a bunch of them Pop up For Sale ?

Ok I'm asking all my Fellow Members here how do you deal with Something like this...

Maybe it's only an Obsession and not a Addiction ? Boy that would nice !

I think I know how a Drug Addict feels !! View attachment 447360

I feel its takin me over ! 🤪🤪

Rum Man
Quite possibly got a problem when you have to get 215's and H1000 delivered by rail car!!!!

Quite possibly got a problem when you have to get 215's and H1000 delivered by rail car!!!!
I'm loaded up with H-1000 !!
It's funny I have never fired a single 215 gr berger in my Life and just like Magic I did some horse trading and now I have 700 pieces of the Notorious 215 Berger !
Critters will fall like magic now ! Ha ha
20230203_170106.jpg

My Rum's should send these like Lazers !

Rum Man