How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!

Every time I search for anything hunting or shooting related...LRH keeps coming up with usually the most pertinent information! Love this place!-)

Hello, Thanks for the welcome, I found your site when I searched Savage forums and was brought to a long many page thread on savage guns and experiences. Didn't see the usual barrel nut jokes, just acceptance. Thought I would join and check your site out. Dave

I found LRH through a friend and just searching for reloading information. But there is so much more on this site that i enjoy learning about. I just purchased a rifle from a member off the site and am looking forward to recieveing it. the folks on here seem to be really honest people. Thanks for the awesome site.

Attachments

• 6.5 1.jpeg
    6.5 1.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 132
Searching the web found your site. Looking and still researching for recommendations on calibers for long distance to 1000 yards that still have authority when they hit the steel and could still be used for up to small to medium game 100 to 500 yards and not break your collar bone shooting it. Not sold on the CM round looking more traditional calibers easy to find anywhere if needed but wish to reload. 243 heavy for caliber 95 to 115 Dtacs, Noslers, 7mm-08 heavy for caliber, The magnums i think could be to much kick lessen the enjoyment at the range IE: 7mm mag and 300 mag. Looking forward to learning more.

Found it when I was first searching for my Browning B78, joined now that I'm looking to re-chamber that ought'six to something unique
B7F58D1D-F6A0-4DFC-9326-655E1EC19DF3.jpeg

While surfing the web looking for reloading info and articles pertaining to shooting and guns. I to am an old dog trying to learn new tricks and have found some great information that has taught me. Thank you for a great site and allowing me to join.