How did you find us here at LRH.com?

RetiredGuy

LRH Team Member
found while reading about bullets "going to sleep". Always looking for different experiences and points of view

Whiskey4

Scanning the internet looking for
Load data for .260. Have found the site a wealth of info on lots of different topics.

7stw

I found this place while doing a search about 22 Creedmoor loads about the time that I bought my 22 Creed
You came to a great place my friend. Theres a wealth of knowledge here, on just about anything hunting or shooting, and if your not careful, you will develop a lifetime friendship with a few too. Welcome aboard!

Tactical45

I came across LRH while researching my next rifle. I'm a little torn between a .270WSM, .300WSM, and a .338 Federal. So, you will be seeing my posts on these three very soon...

bluedeer

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
I must have discovered your website about 5 years ago I probably googled a key word, honestly can't remember

blueshirt2

99% of my shooting was done with a 10.5" barreled 5.56:) A good friend suggested I check out LRH to learn about hunting/shooting at distance using a bolt gun. I'm glad I did, there is a huge wealth of information on here, great tips etc. Now I have to worry about analysis paralysis:)

jimisbell

LRH Team Member
I bought a 338 Lapua Mag for cheap and didnt know why. Found this site and answered the question, "Why a 338 Lapua Mag"

Trending threads