How did you find us here at LRH.com?

A good customer became a friend over years of rifle related phone calls. I was lucky to hunt with him once, in the fall of 2019. Sadly he passed soon after, but he's the reason I've now experienced a Western US wall tent hunting experience, one I'll never forget. Roger would pass along a link to threads from here several times a month, if not weekly.

A good customer became a friend over years of rifle related phone calls. I was lucky to hunt with him once, in the fall of 2019. Sadly he passed soon after, but he's the reason I've now experienced a Western US wall tent hunting experience, one I'll never forget. Roger would pass along a link to threads from here several times a month, if not weekly.
Saddened me to hear of his passing. Sounds like he was a walking, talking, hunting encyclopedia.

I just happened to stumble upon it by searching shooting stuff. I use to just surf the web, looking up shooting/hunting/reloading pages and I came across this one. This is by far the best one I have came across, as far as people, and the knowledge shared. You just cant beat it.
I was searching the web for 7mm saum brass. Stumbled on here.

I was looking for parts for a Parker Hale bipod with round feet and one of your members has one for sale. When I am allowed to contact Quigley 257, I'm hoping he still has the bipod for sale.

This seems to be an excellent place to explore.

I'm an ex-high power rifle shooter who now mainly collects.

Ken

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
Hi Len i had recently purchased a 7mm RUM and was combing through the internet asking every question i could think of to learn more about this rifle im building . Your group was continually appearing in my Google searches withe the best most knowledgeable answers i could find anywhere. Often with a little humor but most often with alot of hands on experience and knowledge than any other group i was seeing. So again thank you for accepting my request to be a member of this wealth of knowledge and experience

Hi Len i had recently purchased a 7mm RUM and was combing through the internet asking every question i could think of to learn more about this rifle im building . Your group was continually appearing in my Google searches withe the best most knowledgeable answers i could find anywhere. Often with a little humor but most often with alot of hands on experience and knowledge than any other group i was seeing. So again thank you for accepting my request to be a member of this wealth of knowledge and experience

Welcome!

I was probably looking for info on seating depth, load recipes, caliber specific powders, chronographs, neck turning, barrel harmonics, optimum charge weight, velocity sills, and using Quickload, or any host of other stuff I've been digging into lately.

Recent Posts