How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Scanning the internet looking for
Load data for .260. Have found the site a wealth of info on lots of different topics.

I found this place while doing a search about 22 Creedmoor loads about the time that I bought my 22 Creed
You came to a great place my friend. Theres a wealth of knowledge here, on just about anything hunting or shooting, and if your not careful, you will develop a lifetime friendship with a few too. Welcome aboard!

I came across LRH while researching my next rifle. I'm a little torn between a .270WSM, .300WSM, and a .338 Federal. So, you will be seeing my posts on these three very soon...

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
I must have discovered your website about 5 years ago I probably googled a key word, honestly can't remember

99% of my shooting was done with a 10.5" barreled 5.56:) A good friend suggested I check out LRH to learn about hunting/shooting at distance using a bolt gun. I'm glad I did, there is a huge wealth of information on here, great tips etc. Now I have to worry about analysis paralysis:)

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
Referred by a friend so I decided to check it out and really liked what I seen! And here I will stay!