Hornady Superformance 162 SST vs Federal Berger 168 Hybrid Hunter

SMEDALT

I'm trying to decide what load I'd like to go with for my brand new Tikka t3x Roughtech chambered in 7mm rem mag (1:9.5 twist). I'm new to this caliber and long range shooting/hunting in general.

I don't have the time/resources to reload and develop a load for my rifle so I'm set on picking a factory load.

With all the knowledge on this website I'm hoping some folks can help me decide between these two different factory loads based on their experiences and or expertise.

Thank You!

Nether if I had other options. Not a Berger fan at all. Nor would I want to use the SST for hunting. Between the two it would be SST.

I've used both. Killed with both. IMO the SST is a better hunting bullet slightly. Both will fragment up close. But sometimes the Berger's just do not open right. People will argue, but its a fact. Lots of videos showing failures. SST always opens even though the results are some times jacket separation and fragmentation.

I've used both. Killed with both. IMO the SST is a better hunting bullet slightly. Both will fragment up close. But sometimes the Berger's just do not open right. People will argue, but its a fact. Lots of videos showing failures. SST always opens even though the results are some times jacket separation and fragmentation.
Thank you for the input!