Hornady marketing

I think they would get better results working on the uniformity of their bullets.
I think everyone would....and a person can say whatever they want about Hornady...but I'll say this...during the extreme shortages of the past three years....Hornady held the best stock presence on the shelves and didn't use COVID to price gouge like so many others....just me!

I think everyone would....and a person can say whatever they want about Hornady...but I'll say this...during the extreme shortages of the past three years....Hornady held the best stock presence on the shelves and didn't use COVID to price gouge like so many others....just me!
Hornady's prices did increase. But I so did operating costs. I appreciate their prices.

So interesting thought is if Hornady marketing is so bad, why is this thread on eleven pages going strong? They just accomplished what every marketing agency dies for....any PR is good PR. Being relevant with lots of discussion. Lots of negative comments that are offset with lots of positive comments. It's a WIN for Hornady.

So where the heck is my 27 PRC?

So interesting thought is if Hornady marketing is so bad, why is this thread on eleven pages going strong? They just accomplished what every marketing agency dies for....any PR is good PR. Being relevant with lots of discussion. Lots of negative comments that are offset with lots of positive comments. It's a WIN for Hornady.

So where the heck is my 27 PRC?
Look right beside your 36 Nosler!

Recent Posts